The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Friday, February 17, 2006

Log Time: 5:56-6:12PPM; A Date with Destiny

I had a big lunch today. I wasn't at a Mexican restaurant, but I still found a Mexican-esque meal... guacamole, cheese, chicken, chips... so I knew I would have to find a place to discharge later in the day. (Is there not much irony that many parts of Mexico don't have proper sewer infrastructure?) When the time did come, I was in tight quarters in a hotel room with my girlfriend... if I was MacGyver, I'm sure I would have sound-proofed the bathroom with excess toilet paper(or tissue) and done my thing, but I'm not MacGyver and I don't know anything about sound-proofing, so I headed to the hotel lobby bathroom . Now, even though crapping in public places is something I try to avoid at all costs, staying at a hotel with a female creates one of the only premeditated exceptions... (see Standard Hotel Protocol when traveling with Female).

You know how they say the bigger they are, the harder they fall... well, the same can apply for a big meal, and lunch was no exception... Finished the job and tried to leave the lobby bathroom in an inconspicuous manner. Grade: A for effort (always), B- for relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home