The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Log time: 10:45-11:01 AM; The Big Easy

Maybe my subconcious was focused on the beginning of Mardi Gras as "The Big Easy" would be the best description for the late morning festivities... I just think it new it's time was up. It was actually a "breacher", which I'm proud of and will have to explain in a future post. Some alien abduction thoughts below...

Alien thought #1: Why do all alien abductions always involve the abductee being anally probed by the adbuctor (i.e. the aliens). Aliens have succesfully built spaceships that can fly the universe with ease, have capture-rays that leave us powerless to being sucked into their spaceships, yet they don't have ultrasound, x-rays or some other device that can more comfortably probe us? What are they looking for and how many asses do they have to search before they feel that they have sufficient data?

Alien abduction thought #2: Would I be happy or insulted if I was abducted by aliens and not probed anally? I think the latter. Rejection hurts too much, and I would feel like an ass (pun intended) in the decompression chamber after the abduction, if everyone else had been probed and I hadn't.

Alien abduction thought #3: If I was abducted by aliens and not anally probed, would I make up that I had been? Is that what's going on here?

May all your craps be easy... Doodieman done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home