The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Log time: 8:15-8:22; Back in action...

It seems like I haven't crapped in a few weeks, but fortunately that's not the case. I've just been working on some other stuff and shamefully neglecting my chronicles from the bathroom. The main focus of my attention has been finishing a short film called "Mohels" that I wrote and directed. It can be viewed at www.channel102.net . Here are a few thoughts and other stuff...

Thoughts #1: Has anyone ever hooked up with a girl who gets excited by the sound of crapping or farting, like to the point of orgasm? That's what I was wondering this morning as I sat on the toilet, crapping away... could this ever turn anyone on? And if so, would that make me happy?

Thoughts #2: Baby names are getting competitive, so I’m thinking a little outside the box and am going to name my baby an AIM or e-mail name, like musiclover99 or applejunkie03.

Thoughts #3: Every 6 months, you should try to move something from across the room without touching it (i.e. with your mind), just to see if you've acquired special powers without knowing it. I always try it on something small, just in case it actually works. (Thanks to "The Oracle" for that thoughts.)

Thoughts #4: It really bothers me when someone e-mails me (i.e. they're on the internet) a question that they could have answered themselves through a simple web search. For some reason, it's usually a girl who does this.

Thoughts #5: Why are the effects of birth control pills always difficult, like cramps or depression? How come its never like taking ecstacy? You'll never hear, "Janey's new pill is making her so easy to be with. She's always happy and supportive now."

Thoughts #6: In baseball, there's good money and no major height requirements for success... why aren't there more Jewish players?

Thoughts #7: Non-jewish people who work at a temple or another jewish environment are the nicest people in the world. I don't know why, but they just are.

Other Stuff #1: I was on the subway and noticed an advertisement for the law firm Fitgerald & Fitzgerald. On the side of the advertisement, the good people from Fitzgerald & Fitzgerald were nice enough to list some of their most recent court room wins, one of them really perplexed me... F&F won a $7.2 million medical malpractice Queens jury verdict for a man whose arm was injured during prostate surgery... WTF?!? Did they mistake the man's elbow for his asshole??? or is F&F really saying, "come in and tell us about your day. Don't worry, we'll find someone we can sue about something".

-TDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home