The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Log Time: 8:15-:845; Gathering nuts?

I've been like a squirrel getting ready for winter, with the toilet being my tree. A few thoughts...

Thought #1: David Blaine is up to it again.(Link) This time he will attempt to live in a specially made aquarium for a week and try to break the record for holding one's breath under water. The current record of 8 minutes 58 seconds was almost broken last year by a guy who was under for almost 20 minutes, but it turned out he was dead, which immediately disqualifies you from breaking the record. (just kidding) I'm not sure what my best time is, but the last time I tried, I was 10 years old and had trouble making it the long way of the pool.

Thought #1b: I'd be much more impressed if David lasted 1 hour in an aquarium with one of the world's top 5 deadliest sharks. (Deadliest Sharks)

Thought #2: Jaws is just as smart as the sharks in the movie Deep Blue Sea.

Thought #3: Samuel L. Jackson is involved with 11 movies that are currently in some process of development. (IMDB Link) One of the more exciting titles is "Afro Samurai" ... I hope Samuel has the range to pull it off.

- TDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home