The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Log time: 6:30-6:37; Scat-tergories...

I've never played the game... I just like the fact that "Scattergories" has the word "scat" (def.: excrement, especially of an animal; dung) in it. "Scat" also means, "jazz singing in which improvised, meaningless syllables are sung to a melody". So... does deductive reasoning say that "dung" also means "jazz singing in which improvised, meaningless syllables are sung to a melody"?

It's a travel day today, so I cleaned out the pipes early this morning and headed to the suburbs of Boston for a "TP signing" at the Wellesley Hills House of Pizza ("WHOP"). Thanks to the guys at WHOP for their cooperation and thanks so much to everyone who came out to see me! 20 people in total, if you include the guy who really had to go to the bathroom... side note... just a reminder that it is "BYOTP".

Some advice to the French person in the image to the left: Unless you're Neo (Keanu Reeves) from "The Matrix", I can guarantee that no matter how many "peace" signs you make with your fingers, this situation isn't going to turn out well for you... it never does... (I do realize that my advice, if it does ever reach this French person, might be a little late...)


-THE Traveling DOODIE MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home