The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Log Time: 8:01-8:09; "TP" Signing Tour!

Had sushi last night... edamame, salad with ginger dressing, salmon and tuna sashimi, miso cod... the resulting session was quick and easy... 'nuff said.

Some very exciting news... at my manager's urging, I am going on my first official "blog signing" tour. I actually prefer to call it a "toilet paper signing" tour because it makes better symbolic sense. The first tour is focused in the Northeast, but don't despair non-Northeasterners, I am planning on going back on the road later in the spring!

Some advice... if you want me to sign toilet paper, don't be cheap, bring a roll. A piece or three rips too easily. Trust me on this. If you don't have the money to buy an extra roll, then steal one from a public bathroom.

"TP" Signing Tour schedule:

March 20th, 3-4:20 pm
Wellesley Hills House of Pizza ("WHOP")
Wellesley Hills, MA
TDM Note: This is a legendary pizza location in the suburbs of Boston. They don't usually let customers use the bathroom, so make sure to say that you are there to see me. Also, the greek salad and hamburger and onion pizza is arguably among the best worldwide!

March 21st, 10-11:15 am
The Four Seasons Hotel
Boston, MA
TDM Note: I will be in the male bathroom on the second floor, in stall #3. Just walk up the lobby stairs and you'll find it. If you're having any trouble, ask the concierge in the lobby for directions.

March 21st, 2-2:20 pm
Delta Shuttle Terminal
Logan Airport
Boston, MA
TDM Note: I will be in the first stall of the second male bathroom, once you get through security. Typical airport security guidelines apply to this signing.

March 23rd, 6-6:45 pm
Scores, east side
New York, NY
TDM Note: I will be in the second stall of the male bathroom. Thanks in advance to Ruben, the bathroom attendant, who has been very helpful in setting this signing up.

March 24th, 8-8:35 pm
Dorian's
New York, NY
TDM Note: I will be in the female bathroom. For some reason, its the only one they'd agree to. Just come in.

April 3rd, 6-6:50 pm
Houston's
One Riverside Square
Hackensack, NJ 07601
TDM Note: I will be in the male bathroom, second stall... really looking forward to the spinach dip.

- El Senor Doodie (aka "TDM")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home