The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Log Time: 10:20-10:32; TDM's E-mailbox...

Normal stuff this morning after a night of tapas... good food... good experience the next day. Below are e-mails received at thedoodieman@gmail.com...

E-mailbox #1: What food do you recommend for creating a very solid bowel movement?
- Josh, Boston, MA

TDM: I wish there was an exact science behind this. Unfortunately, my extensive research leads me to believe that it's different for every person. I can tell you that for me, its Mexican food... burrito, chips & salsa, margaritas... this makes me feel like a cement mixer at a porcelain construction site.

E-mailbox #2: The scene in Dumb and Dumber where Lloyd gives Harry the laxative was the funniest crap scene in any movie. That scene had diarrhea, a non-working toilet and a hot chick! How is this not your number one choice? It rocks over that scene from Can't Buy me Love.
-Jane, Sacramento, CA

TDM: I'm just happy this came from a woman... or at least someone who created a yahoo e-mail account under a woman's name.

E-mailbox #3: What if I told you that if you sucked Madeline Albright's toes, you could have sex with Kelly Ripa. Would you do it?
-Alex, NYC

TDM: I would do it even if there wasn't the carrot at the end of the stick... just for the story.

E-mailbox #4: Which Doobie Brothers album is a better example of a blues based song with a rock edge, "Toulouse Street" or "The Captain and Me".
-Ricky, Mobile, Alabama

TDM: It's The Doodie Man, not The Doobie Man…

E-mailbox #5: Are you a superhero?
-Angelina, Hollywood, CA

TDM: No, but I do play one in the bathroom. (Okay... this wasn't an actual e-mail, but I just wanted to write this response.)

E-mailbox #6: What surprises you more, How I Met Your Mother being renewed for another season or the runaway success of that crap show Grey's Anatomy?
-Chuck, Los Angeles

TDM: You are preaching to the choir. "How I Met Your Mother" is working on one real organically produced laugh per every two seasons. (I'm guessing there might be one by the end of next season.)... and I feel like the writers from "Grey's Anatomy" are getting tips from the people over at the "OC" and "Desperate Housewives"... the worst part is that my girlfriend loves them all... on a side note... why is every new girl on "How I Met Your Mother" less attractive than the mediocre female cast that already exists?

E-mailbox #7: How high on your crapometer scale for bad strategy was planning the World Baseball Classic during March Madness?
-Geoff, New Zealand

TDM: From an American point of view... very high. There's no doubt that come Thursday (NCAA tournament starts), the majority of sports watchers in the US will not give two craps about the World Baseball Classic… not that they do now. (It is tough to take this seriously when there are pitch count restrictions and a "mercy rule"). However, I do anxiously watch the newswire to see if the Cuban national team has defected yet...

E-mailbox #8: Why isn't Haffenreffer more popular?
-Russell, Berkeley

TDM: For those of you who don't know, Haffenreffer Private Stock (http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/haffenreffer.htm) is a popular malt liquor among people who want to get very drunk, very quickly... there are also little riddles under the cap that make for great fun. I never understood why it wasn't more popular either.

-theDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home