The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Log Time: 9:10-9:22; Bad Food Risin'...

I ate two things yesterday, a bison burger for lunch, and a couple of slices of pizza for dinner that both tasted a little strange, so I was pleasantly surprised to not feel uncommonly ill when I went to bed last night. However, I only got 20 minutes into my morning workout (of 60) and my streams were reversed... bad food risin'... I was in the gym bathroom, on my knees, head hanging over the toilet... and then the bowel movement that followed, about 30 minutes later, was a spectacle for both the eyes and the ears... nothing short of a crappy morning for TDM. Two quick thoughts:

Quick thought #1: Why does every plane that flies into JFK, La Gaurdia, Newark, etc., seem to get routed directly over New York City (my apartment most specifically)? What happened to post 9/11 rules?

Quick thought #2: When will it not be the "Post 9-11" era?

-TDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home