The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Log Time: 10:33-10:42; The Lose...

... that's what my friends and I have not so affectionately renamed The Wynn in Vegas. If blackjack was about drawing 16 against a face card, the villagers would be singing songs in hills about me right now... at 3 AM I ate the $8 bag of potato chips that are described on the package as "crisply delicious"(they really were). It created a "situation" this morning and I had to break open the seal on the "emergency backup" roll... some random ponderings (not actually a word)...

Random pondering #1: In the television commercials, Steve Wynn reminds me of Jack Tripper from Three's Company.

Random pondering #2: There are 7 elevators in the part of the hotel where my room is and never anyone waiting, yet every time I get in, at least 3 people come at the last minute and push buttons for floors that are below mine. It's driving me crazy...

Random pondering #3: Is there anything inside The Luxor?

Random pondering #4: There's a rumor floating around that the Olympic Garden strip club sold for something like $83 million. I tried to confirm it with a web search, but came up with nothing.

Random thought #5: I'm thinking about pitching Patrick Dempsey on a sequel to Can't Buy Me Love set in Vegas called Can Buy Me Love.

Random thought #6: Does speaking Pig Latin make you bi-lingual?( http://www.snowcrest.net/donnelly/piglatin.html)

Random pondering #7: I like to go up to celebrities and ask them to take pictures of me... well, I've never actually done it, but I was at dinner last night and Ben Roethlisberger (quarterback for the Pittsburg Steelers) was at the restaurant, and I'm pretty sure that someone did that to him.

Random pondering #7 (b): Roethlisberger was seated at a table with Carons Daly and Mario Lopez. (Slater from Saved by the Bell). An exceedingly random grouping.

Random pondering #7 (c): There was a grown man at the table next to Roethlisberger who was wearing a Pittsburg Steelers jersey. This guy clearly came to the restaurant knowing that Roethlisberger was going to be there and had every intention of trying to hang out with him... it was a little freaky.

Random pondering #8: I'm pretty sure Isiah Thomas would double down on a 12 if the dealer had a face card showing...


-Until the next time nature has its way with me... TDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home