The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Log Time: 4:50-4.54; Note to self...

Note to self... the dark chocolate in the white bag next to my computer that my girlfriend bought for me, which tastes really good... makes me sick to my stomach. (it does taste good, but yes, I only added that in on the off chance she reads this and is insulted that it's making me sick) I had some after lunch today and my ass started making velociraptor sounds. Have you ever really listened to the sounds that the velociraptor dinosaurs make in the movie Jurassic Park when they are stalking the two children in the kitchen?

Note #1: ... on the topic of extinct species... will something ever be on the verge of extinction, and everyone admit that maybe the world is just better off without it?

Note #2: ... is there any chance that a bunch of really good looking girls decided to have meaningless sex with dorky guys this week because of last sunday's Grey's Anatomy episode? ...let's hope so... over 25 million people watched last Sunday's episode, more than 2/3rd's of which I'm sure (and hope)were women. There are approximately 145 million women in the US, which means that more than 11% of them watched the show, giving you a better than 1 out of 10 chance that if your "crush" lives in the US, she saw it and wants to be more like Merdith Grey (http://www.greysanatomyonline.com/cast.php), the saucy surgical intern at Seattle Grace. So, not to sound like a horoscope, but if you've had a crush on a girl that is way out of your league, this is is the week for you to be stratight-forward, outspoken and honest... and by the way, I am the only guy who thinks that Ellen Pompeo is only a 6 out of 10 at best?

-TheDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home