The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Log Time: 5:54-5:57; Mission Impossible...

I didn't have much time to execute this evening... approximately 6 minutes before a 6 PM conference call, but I had been "sin toilette" all day and the dark side of nature was banging on my backside door. I did momentarily evaluate conducting two types of business in the bathroom, but realized that the risks were too high... instinct took over and I once again executed to perfection (with time to spare). A SOLID performance, pun intended... Some additional things...

Thing #1: Why do Catholic School Girl uniforms exist? Wouldn't it be smarter to dress the girls in a thick pair of pants and a sweat shirt instead of an outfit that Aerosmith used provocatively in its videos?

Thing #2: Game shows should disclose their contestant's "net worth" to the audience so that viewers can better evaluate the "real value" and meaning of the prizes to each individual contestant. I would be much more excited and interested in watching someone with a "net worth" of $20k trying to win $60k, than someone with an undisclosed "net worth" trying to win $200k, because I know what it really means to the first person.

Thing #3: If you mess up putting the link to this blog into your browser and by mistake type www.followmycrap.blogpsot.com ("psot" instead of "spot"), you are taken to the web page for the "Bible College On Line", which I thought was irony until I realized (through rudimentary experimentation) that anything you type in, which ends with ".blogpsot.com" brings you to the "Bible College On Line".

-I hope all your Missions are successful - TDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home