The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Log Time: 10:15-10:18; Jurassic Crap?

Here's something that I was wondering about the other day while being examined by my doctor... in the movie "Jurassic Park", Ellie Sattler(Laura Dern) and Dr. Gerry Harding(Gerry Molen) diagnose a sick female Triceratops by analyzing her droppings (the dinosaur's, not Laura Dern's). Why doesn't my doctor ever ask too see my droppings? Why hasn't any doctor ever asked to see my droppings? They've analyzed my piss, my blood, felt my balls many times, but not one has ever even taken a peak at what, it seems, a renowned paleontologist would probably say is the most important piece(s) of evidence... is my doctor just being lazy???... or is analyzing animal feces a waste of time and Spielberg just has a "thing" for crap and getting Laura Dern to stick her arm in it was just his way of getting a cheap, filthy thrill? Spielberg does have a fascination with aliens, and aliens do seem to have a "fever" for the anal cavity, and crap comes through the anal cavity... tangental thought coming... was "E.T."'s magic finger first envisioned by Spielberg as an ass-probing appendage that had evolved over time to better aid aliens in probing? (I am inside the mind of a genius! TDM and Spielberg are one... what a rush!)

My bowel movement are to normal, as Joaquin Phoenix is to abnormal.

Oh... and that's me in the picture, on the right sidebar of this blog. I'm relaxing in the bathroom. Notice the many rolls of toilet paper... some people stock up on water, canned foods. Me, I stock up on the "ass paper", just in case something happens.

-THEDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home