The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Log Time: 4:30-4:40; GILF...

I've been on the road, which is going great... another thing that is going great is the bathroom... my digestive system has been like a Japanese auto plant from the 80's... fast, efficient, with small but meaningful output. It's been a pleasure.

Thought: I typed www.gilfhunter.com (grandmother) into my computer earlier today to see if it exists. It was my way of taking the temperature of the internet... to see how sick it really is. Surprisingly, it didn't bring up a page of three guys in Miami trying to pick up grandmothers in their van... I guess I was disappointed...

Question: Is there a reason why every time I go to the emergency room, one ethnic family has decided to bring everyone in their extended family with them?

Update: My autograph on Ebay is at $20! (link on the sidebar of this page) I am shocked as well... but I guess you can't hide value. Well played FanofTDM.

-TDM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home