The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Friday, October 06, 2006

Log Time: 5:31-5:39; Syndicated!

It's been a long summer of negotiations, but The Doodie Man! is finally syndicated in Spanish at www.elhombrededoodie.blogspot.com . As you imagine, this was an immense project that took months and months to accomplish (thus the lack of posts since June). But now that its up, it should be a great way for not only Spanish speaking people around the world to enjoy this blog, but also a great tool for teaching youngsters a second language. I am hoping to get the blog into the Berlitz teaching curriculum.

Oh, and I just took an enormous crap! It reminded me of what I'm sure John Madden would look like as a baby, in my toilet... if he was brown.

Good to be back.

-TheDoodieMan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home