The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Monday, October 09, 2006

Log Time: 9:15-9:22; Execution...

Execution is all about training, preparation and sticking to the game plan even if things get complicated... This has nothing to do with taking a crap, but I just thought I'd start off the post that way. Here's a couple of questions:

Question #1: Why do baseball players celebrate with champagne, etc. like they've won the World Series, after every milestone? Just feels wrong to me.

Question #2: At what age do we stop measuring ourselves in percentiles? (like they do for children) And why can't it go on forever? I'd love to go to the doctor and get my percentage height, weight, etc. compared to all others my age.

Question #2b: Does the whole percentile thing help foster childhood obesity? Every parent wants their kid to be in the top percentile... and the only one you can really control is weight...


-TDM

-en espaƱol en el www.elhombrededoodie.blogspot.com-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home