The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Log Time: 8:20-8:23; Is that a duck under the covers, or do I just have to take a crap?

The anal coffee was pot was whistling last night but I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and instead decided to wait until the morning. It sounded like I was sleeping with a duck under the sheets. Thankfully my girlfriend was out of town.

What feels wrong about this story.... two conservationists went deep into the forest of Bogota, Columbia and found a new bird species... new bird discovery ... They're heroes! Except that at the end of the article, it says that they had to capture two of these birds two confirm they were a new species, and one of the birds died in captivity... hmm... maybe they're not heroes...


-TDM

-en espaƱol en el www.elhombrededoodie.blogspot.com-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home