The Doodie Man!

follow my crap

Friday, October 27, 2006

Log Time: 5:35-5:52: The Departed...

I wasn't sure why, but I had not been feeling well for about three days. It felt a little like allergies in that there was an intangible factor that I couldn't control but more like a foreign body had wedged itself inside me... bringing me down... I don't know how it wasn't my first guess, but until the 5.35-5.52 time period on October 27th, I was at a complete loss. Then tonight's bowel movement. The July 4th of bowel movements... mesmerizing sights, incredible sounds... what a relief that its over. The Departed. RIP you oversized piece of crap. You weren't my friend, but I respect how powerful and influential you were in my life for a short period of time.

-TheDM

- In Spanish at www.elhombrededoodie.blogspot.com -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home